- Model: Vaisala HMP45C Probe
- Sensor Height: 1.5 meters
- Temperature Specs
- Temperature Measurement Range: -35 to 50 °C
- Thermistor Interchangeability Error: Typically <+-0.2 °C over 0 °C to 60 °C; +-0.4 °C at -35 °C
- Polynomial Linearization Error: <+-0.5 °C over -35 °C to 50 °C
- Relative Humidity Specs
- RH Measurement Range: 0% to 100%
- RH Accuracy (at 20 °C) +- 2%, 0% – 90%; +-3% > 90%
- Temperature Dependence of RH Measurement: +-0.04% RH/°C
CoAgMet = Colorado Agricultural Meteorological Network
What Does CoAgMet Measure?
This is the description of a typical CoAgMet station. Most stations have a similar configuration, but sensors, dataloggers and settings vary somewhat throughout the network.
Where Are the Stations Located?
CoAgMet stations are spread throughout Colorado, but station locations within the Colorado Basin are identified below along with a link to view a map of the entire state’s locations.
|ID||Station Name||Location||Latitude||Longitude||Elevation||First Obs.||Irrigation Type|
|CBL01||Carbondale||Carbondale||39.3623||107.208||6,293||May 8, 2015||Fully Irrigated|
|FRT02||CSU Fruita Expt Station||2 mi ENE Fruita||39.1803||108.7||4,519||Jun 16, 199||Partial Irrigation|
|GJC01||Grand Junction||3 mi NW Grand Junction||39.1752||108.632||4,869||Oct 1, 1993||Dry Land|
|ORM01||Orchard Mesa||Orchard Mesa||39.042||108.46||4,600||Jan 2, 2006||Partial Irrigation|
|SLT01||Silt||Silt Mesa||39.5667||107.693||5,620||May 8, 2015||Fully Irrigated|
|WFD01||Wolford Mtn Reservoir||5 mi NNW Kremmling||40.1387||106.415||7,520||Nov 30, 2004||Dry Land|